Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ignorance is Piss

All of these loud ignorant buffoons that are out there protesting government takeover of health care are not the majority. They are just the proverbial squeaky wheel. I have a revision to that old saying though: The squeaky wheel should be immediately removed and thrown into the nearest ditch. I saw a group of these pseudo-patriots over the weekend, standing on a corner with their flags waving. I'm assuming that the flags indicate that they believe that they are the real and true Americans. If you believe in a corporate controlled America, and want to do all you can to protect those capitalist pigs, who have been destroying our country, then maybe you can call yourself a true American®. I prefer to think of myself as an individual and a freethinker. Let the masses follow their corporate leaders right into the sea like the lemmings they are. (Of course, this is an insult to actual lemmings.)